Peer approval is the best indicator of the tendency for new college students to drink or smoke, according to new research from Michigan State University. This new finding is key to help universities address the problems of underage or binge drinking.
Most Shared Posts
- Return to Article List Immune System Linked to Alcohol Drinking Behavior Article ID: 681187 Released
- Hyperalgesia refers to an increased sensitivity to pain. It can occur during alcohol withdrawal, and
- Prescription drug hikes: Congress puts big pharma executives on the hot seat Tulsa World
- Researchers at Washington State University have shown that offering prizes — from simple shamp
- Scientists at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center are one step closer to understanding what causes co
- Return to Article List Next Article > Intestinal Fungi Worsen Alcoholic Liver Disease Reducing in