Nearly 1 percent of high school seniors report using Flakka, a highly potent and potentially dangerous synthetic drug, according to a study by researchers at NYU School of Medicine, the Center for Drug Use and HIV/HCV Research (CDUHR) at NYU College of Global Public Health, and Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health.
Most Shared Posts
- Return to Article List Immune System Linked to Alcohol Drinking Behavior Article ID: 681187 Released
- Hyperalgesia refers to an increased sensitivity to pain. It can occur during alcohol withdrawal, and
- Prescription drug hikes: Congress puts big pharma executives on the hot seat Tulsa World
- Heroin use and heroin use disorder have increased significantly among American adults since 2001, ac
- New research suggests a revamped, “common sense” approach to treating newborns suffering
- 10 people Charged in Over $200 Million Prescription Drug Fraud Trussvilletribune From The