Blackouts refer to partial or complete memory loss of events that occur while individuals are drinking. These individuals maintain consciousness during the event and may even be able to engage in complex behaviors such as conversing or driving. This study examined young adults’ perceptions of complete memory loss (“en bloc”) blackouts, and off-and-on memory loss (fragmentary) blackouts.
Most Shared Posts
- Return to Article List Immune System Linked to Alcohol Drinking Behavior Article ID: 681187 Released
- Hyperalgesia refers to an increased sensitivity to pain. It can occur during alcohol withdrawal, and
- Prescription drug hikes: Congress puts big pharma executives on the hot seat Tulsa World
- Researchers at Washington State University have shown that offering prizes — from simple shamp
- Scientists at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center are one step closer to understanding what causes co
- Return to Article List Next Article > Intestinal Fungi Worsen Alcoholic Liver Disease Reducing in